Press release - Oktober 22, 2020
CONTACT webcast: optimally connecting development and production along the digital thread
Using SAP and other solutions as examples, CONTACT shows in its free webcast how companies connect their enterprise systems to end-to-end business processes.
Today, numerous systems and tools form the backbone of the digital infrastructure in companies. It is important to avoid data silos and to seamlessly link all business applications. Only in this way can companies develop their full potential, optimize processes and gain competitive advantages.
Especially in industry, it is important that production logistics and product development work together optimally. Here, powerful PLM interactions with SAP and other enterprise systems play a decisive role. Particularly in the context of Configure to Order (CTO) and CTO+ processes, an integrated view of the users' data is relevant in order to efficiently fulfill customer-specific requirements.
In PLM, the construction and production relevant information is created. In the ERP system, the orders are planned and supplemented with commercial information. A smooth supply of ERP applications with data from PLM is therefore essential.
The webcast shows how companies can use CONTACT Elements to efficiently manage highly variant products and synchronize all relevant information with SAP in a very automated way. This creates consistent data sets for faster and more efficient production.
The webcast contents at a glance:
- Open standards and certification for powerful interfaces
- Share business objects: Material, eBOM & mBOM, project and order data, engineering change, documents and more
- Mirror data live with linked data
- Synchronized processes with workflows and status networks
- State of the art technologies such as SAP S/4 Hana and Elements Catalyst 2.0 on-Premise and in the Cloud
- Beyond SAP: integrate and orchestrate additional enterprise systems
The CONTACT webcast will take place on October 27 in German. Interested parties can register here directly free of charge.